Adds nutrients and drainage to soil
- Aged and Dewatered 130 days – Ready to plant
- Naturally provides nutrients all plants need to grow with vitality. (Because it comes from lactating cows it has more nutrients.)
- Improves soil texture for drainage and moisture retention
- Encourages earth worms to stay in the garden
Used for Beautification –1/2 – 3/4″
- Light Weight
- Superior Coverage
- Very Consistent Color / Good Color Match for Desert Landscaping
- Reflects Heat
- Excellent Moisture Retention – Can be added to planters and top soil in the garden
- Mild acidic properties – great for acid loving plants
- Material Meets All “Green” Criteria
Wake up depleted soils with Organic Veggie Boost Compost. Used as a natural fertilizer containing Mycorrhizal Fungi and beneficial microbes.
- Side dress existing plants to replenish nutrients
- As an amendment to reduce transplant shock
- Microbes will reduce soil pathogens
- Will increase nutrient uptake and improve drought tolerance
From Michigan Peat Bogs, we cannot say enough good things about this power packed amendment.
Contains water-soluble nutrients, nutrient-rich organic matter and soil conditioners.
- Greatly contributes carbon and nitrogen not only excellent for your plants but for the soil organisms that are essential elements of a healthy “living” soil
- Contains 5 times the available nitrogen, 7 times the available potash and 1 1/2 times more calcium than that found in 12″ of topsoil
- Nutrients are water-soluble and immediately available to the plant
- No Chemicals – Safe around pets and children
- Enhances germination, plant growth, and crop yield
- Improves root growth and structure
- Attracts deep-burrowing earthworms already present in the soil
- The humus in the worm castings extracts toxins and harmful fungi and bacteria from the soil. Worm Castings therefore have the ability to fight off plant diseases.